Just like Luke's birthday, I sure have a hard time remembering the dates of the two Norms birthdays. Why do there names have to be the same AND there birthdays only two days apart?
We were already here in Tucson for both birthdays and since Norm Jr. already celebrated his birthday with his lego party it was pretty low-key around here.
Both just wanted a day to spend with each other. So sweet right?
They started off the morning of with a hike and a little exploring
| He looks so old here! My baby is now 7! |
Then to check out some cool local caves
Then on to some more exploring. I swear, leave these two in the wilderness and they'll be happy for days. I'm getting there...sorta
And how could the day get any better than to catch your first Arizona lizard!? Norm actually caught it and brought it inside to show Norm Jr., who then let it go in the house and which then the dang thing slimed it's way into Luke's room who was taking a nap!
The day ended with Norm Jr's request of Norm's homemade fritters, brussel sprouts, and jello for desert (really, jello?!) all on the ceremonial birthday plate of course.
Happy Birthday Norms! You're both pretty amazing.
And just a quick snap shot of Claire, because I can't get over how big she looks here.
No comments:
Post a Comment