Norm Jr's birthday is in late June. June 22nd. With the exception of the one year he went to school in New York (which will never happen again), celebrating his birthday during the school year with his school friends is always cut short. One day this year he asked me, "Will I ever have a birthday during the school year?"
June is a pretty crazy month of birthdays for the Beatty/Kulick/Epperson/Romero family. So thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law she thought it would be fun to host a birthday extravaganza for the boys.
It was lego themed and she put together the darling-est invites.
If you ask my sister-in-law Amber, she'll say that the party responsibilities were evenly divided. That would be a lie. She planned more, did more, cleaned up more, and partied more than I did. She's amazing. In my defense, it was my last day of work and we were packing up our whole lives to leave in a week!
| My bare classroom/desk on my last day of work. |
Amber told me to take this picture. I'm glad she did and that I listened. I had/still have very mixed emotions about going back to work last year. It was a very trying time but also such an amazing blessing. Bittersweet as some would say.
YAY!! I love the last picture best of all! You did more for the party!!! You are such an awesome liar. Love ya!! Glad you took a pic. It should hang on the wall next to trophys... You earned it !!
ReplyDelete