Last year for Fathers day we celebrated in Michigan with a delicious feast and day filled with fun. I was pregnant with Claire and had to only entertain one child so I was allowed time to make the video that I did.
You can recap here if you'd like. (i'm double dipping and using this as my video monday if you are following along.) I had every intention on doing something similar but time passes by with two little ones now.
So in a last ditch effort the kids and I walked to the local grocery store (norms been getting out late and the hospital is not in the safest area so riding a bike is not the best idea) and picked out a card for him. They had ones that you could paint a picture and record your voice message. Brilliant. One stop shopping.
Our card to Norm. We did the best with the materials I had at home. The real gem behind this card is obviously the recorded message from Norm jr. His voice just oozes cuteness.
Norm and the chitlins.
I am so thankful that Norm is their dad. He's always willing to play no matter how little sleep if any he got the night before. He knows and love his role as Norm Jr.s best friend and wouldn't have it any other way. We love you!

I love this. Those kinds of gifts are the BEST. Great picture. I know Norman had a great Father's Day.
ReplyDeleteThe picture is so cute! Did you link up? You should copy /paste the link to your blog on the link button on my page. Love it! I never sent you the long video i made last year!
ReplyDelete