6.19.2011

Father's Day fun



I couldn't think of a better way to say thank you to Norm for being such an amazing Father than showing a little video of the special bond he shares with Norm Jr. It really is amazing to see these two together. I know that Norm Jr. truly thinks of his dad as his best friend. Anything cool or fun, must be done with dad. I know that these two will continue to grow as father and son and I'm lucky enough to be a by-stander of this great friendship. Here's a few things that I love about Norm being a father:

*The way you take time everyday, no matter how busy or how tired, to share a special moment with your son
*When you read him stories, you very seldom read the words off the pages. Instead you make up your own which makes the story all that much more fun and exciting
*Instead of doing everything for him, you take the time to show him and teach him how to do things to help him become more independent
*Your millions of nicknames that you have created for Norman in four years
*You seem to find a way to turn everything into a song or jingle which Norm Jr. thinks is the funniest thing
*How you'll spend hours trying to set up the coolest train track that you know he'll love
*Most of all, I love that when you ask this boy who is best friend is, with no hesitation he answers, "My dad"

So Happy Father's Day to you my love on your special day. I am blessed to have you in my life and for you to be my constant companion in these years of raising our children. We love you.

4 comments:

  1. K- that video made me cry. So perfect. Such a sweet Fathers Day gift. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how blond Normies hair was. Cute video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I am laughing because I made a video for Jas as well! Love you Cass cass! I'll call ya back one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep I made a video too! This is the year of videos for father's day!!! It is so sweet and norm really is a good daddy!

    ReplyDelete