I've never claimed to be an expert blogger. I know the basics. I can upload some pictures here and there and at time maybe throw in a video. I follow some friends blogs who have trendy layouts, fabulous giveaways, and multiple postings in a week. I'm lucky if I do one a week.
Thanks to my wonderful sis-n-law who started a 'video monday' on her blog most what matters it has motivated me to join in on the fun. I figured if anything it will get me to take more videos of my cute little chitlins who seem to be growing too fast and memories seem to be fading away too quickly.
So here it is, my first video monday post.
This video was taken back in march during out stint in New Jersey. As I've mentioned before, Jersey was not my favorite place to live. Thank goodness our landlord let us use his tv or we would've been done for.
I'm sure one day Normie will love me for taking such videos.

I love it when kids aren't afraid to dance! Go Little Norm!
ReplyDeletewell, if he doesn't appreciate it, future girlfriends WILL. :) adorable!
ReplyDelete