As my little boys birthday week is fast approaching, I've been taking a trip down memory lane with years and year of old photos. In return, I was beginning to get a bit nostalgic about my other little one. I started looking at pictures of her birth and came across this photo.
No, I'm not wanting to point out my swollen face or the time on the clock. In case you didn't know we didn't find out the sex of the baby with our first child and thought why not do it for the second. No sense in breaking a tradition. Well we agreed on Claire if it was a girl and never really came to a conclusion on a boy name. Good thing.
Regardless, do you see the name of the nurse on call? Her name was Claire. Crazy huh?

That is cool cass cass bear! Love ya! Love the name Claire!
ReplyDelete