10.18.2011

Claire Marie Beatty

To my sweet little baby Claire.
You decided to arrive via induction five days after your due date on October 11th, 2011.
To say that I was ready for your arrival would be an understatement.
After a quick but intense birth you were born at 5:43pm weighing in at 7lbs. 5oz. 
When the doctor pronounced, "It's a girl" it didn't seem real.
This whole pregnancy I was convinced you were a boy. 
Your brother Norm jr. thought other wise and made us all aware that he wanted a baby Claire not a baby Andrew. Lucky for us.
Since your first week of birth you have been surrounded by a loving family that can't get enough of you.
We are thankful for your healthy arrival and we are enjoying every second with you.
You've made our family that much more complete.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Family Baby Claire! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little baby claire. awww! i love her name and that norm jr knew he was getting a sister. congrats to everyone! she is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!! Claire is on our list too- I adore it and she is sooo cute- CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Told you it was a girl.

    Congrats. Fast labors are exactly what you want. Just rip that band-aid off.

    ReplyDelete