6.11.2012

Cruisin' for a bruisin'

With an attempt to keep up with my video Monday thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, I thought I'd share a little clip of my daily life as of late. Claire is 8 months old and has no interest in being an 8  month old. She sees her older brother and just wants to go. She's been crawling for a month now and is starting to "cruise" as all the toddler magazines seem to call it. She thinks she can stand alone, she pulls up onto everything, and has even tried taking a few steps. My life will enter a whole kind of crazy here soon.
have i mentioned she's into everything!

obsessed with the remote!

Yes, that is Norm running to her rescue, and me, her jerk mother laughing while taking the video.

6 comments:

  1. So adorable! Oh my gosh! I need to get posting!! I love baby, big girl claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good heavens! she is an overachiever like hawked was! he walked at 8 months, so it's entirely possible! good luck momma once that happens!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha does that make me a jerk too that I laughed at it?? It won't be long Cassi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how soon she's doing all of these big things! I'm super sad because all of her chunk is going to disappear, so tragic. I love that you're laughing in the background, that would totally be me too. She's too cute, Cassi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those fat baby legs. So kissable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha she is so sitnkin cute! I love seeing my brother run to rescue his little girl. so sweet..

    ReplyDelete