So I am nearing my final countdown 'til baby beatty #2 makes his/her appearance. This week I am at 36 weeks along. This pregnancy has actually seemed to go by quickly and I am blessed to say it has been smooth sailing so far. I am definitely getting and feeling quite large lately. I was looking at my belly in the mirror the other and thought, "I could really knock someone out with this thing!" Remember me here at 24 weeks? Definitely growing...
![]() |
| 36 weeks and counting... |
I'm almost embarrassed looking at this picture to even post it on the blog. And yes apparently, I only like to wear one outfit while pregnant. Ah, who needs maternity clothes right?!

You look AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see that cute baby!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteEmbarrassed??!! You look fabulous! And the boy/girl suspense is killing me!
ReplyDeleteOh you are so adorable. I CAN'T BELIEVE in 4 weeks you are going to have a BABY!! SO crazy, exciting, wonderful! I'm just jealous. Your pregnancy has seemed so smooth sailing. (probably cause it wasn't me having to experience it. :)) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous! I am so glad you are even taking pictures to document your beautiful self! You are such a natural beauty! I will talk to you soon! AHHHHH I can't wait to visit with you!
ReplyDeletehooray hooray! you look great. here's to only a few more weeks being pregnant (for the both of us :)
ReplyDeleteCassi, you are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWell, when you look so awesome in that one outfit, who really needs anything else? We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCass you are beautiful! I can't wait for this little girl to come! haha
ReplyDelete