8.20.2011

Save the Date!

Norm has officially set the date to take his first med school board exam, otherwise known as STEP 1. As I've mentioned before this test will determine where Norm will place for two years of clerkships (rotations) and then the big whammy, Residency. So, the test is a pretty big deal. 
If you feel so inclined to do so, mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 28th, as Norm will sit for this test. Say prayers, send well wishes, fast, give hail mary a shout out, whatever it may be, keep him in your thoughts for us. I know he will do just fine.

Then, exactly a week after his test, baby #2 will be greeting us (hopefully). Let's just hope our "master plan" pans out the way we hope and this baby doesn't come any earlier! I keep hearing stories that your second baby usually comes faster. I'm hoping that's a myth. I will agree to keep this bun in the oven until October 5th. After that, it's fair game.

9 comments:

  1. ahhh! that is so soon!! We will be praying for Norman! I know he will do awesome! All of his hard work will pay off! And we will be praying for you! You have to start thinking of a cute lil newborn halloween costume! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, you are looking great! I'm so happy for your family that things are working out so smoothly. Best wishes in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm praying already-- it will be great-- I will pray harder for you I think-- I was a WRECK the whole day! and yay for the baby- you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww! you're super cute preggo! good luck keeping that baby in! and of course, congrats to norm on setting his date, he'll do great, as he always does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby! So excited for you guys. And we will keep Norm in our thoughts. Good luck with all that good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't feel good just to know when the day will be?! Looks like things are working out and I hope that baby cooperates with you!! I'll give you a little hint, if you want that baby to come later, just convince yourself that it is coming earlier and pack your bags and all that, and then it will decide to wait for you ;) You look so cute!! Come back so we can see that cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You of course look stunning. Step 1 is almost over. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you are so darling! Step 1 is almost here and therefore almost over! Yay! Of course we'll be praying for Norm. We miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pictures on here! Thanks for sharing. You are one hot momma!! Ow OW!

    ReplyDelete