This past weekend we were lucky enough to make the trip down to Muncie, IN to see some old island friends.
The Jenkins are a semester ahead of us and we met them back in
Dominca. If you remember,
Avery, was in fact,
Normies first official girlfriend.
Jesse also lived with us for a short time. Although, I highly doubt it was the first suitor for Miss Jenkins. She is quite the catch. It was so good to see them. It felt at times like we were reliving some of our old Dominican traditions. I also got to hold the sweetest baby around. I will be lucky to have baby beatty #2 be as darling as little Enzo.
 |
| Miss Avery Jenkins |
 |
| Caleb- isn't he the cutest? |
|
|
 |
| Baby Enzo. The whole time Norm and I kept saying, "he is such a good baby" I can't wait! |
|
We spent Saturday out on the lake. Jesse has a canoe and we all took turns cruising around the water. It was nice to see the kids playing and spending time with each other.
 |
| Normie loved having Caleb around to play with. Hopefully he will be that excited with his new little brother/sister arrives. |
 |
| boys turn |
 |
| Girls turn |
|
|
We even managed to squeeze in a little fun and say our goodbyes at church on Sunday.
Thank you again Jenkins for a fun weekend!
What a party! So glad you guys were able to go. That picture of their baby is so cute. He sounds wonderful. I want a baby like that!
ReplyDeleteJEALOUS!!so cute and fun ;)
ReplyDeleteAw this makes my heart happy. Looks like ya'll had a blast.
ReplyDeleteThanks for making sure the picture of me in a swimsuit was from far away. We were so lucky to have you guys come... We love the Beattys!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun!! Avery is so adorable! Love you cass cass! You don't even look pregnant in those pics!
ReplyDelete