So Norm has made friends with an adorable girl named Avery. They hang out with the same circle of friends. Lately, they've become better friends if you know what I mean :-) She called Norm thw other night to ask him why he wasn't coming to the CAC to eat dinner with her!! His response, "I can't tonight Avery. My mom said no. Maybe tomorrow." Seriously, How stinkin cute is that?!?! So after that phone call we had a little conversation about Miss Avery Jenkins.
Lullaby makes a lei po'o
2 months ago
oh my gosh! cassi!! she is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! that video is just so cute!! norman is a stud! nd you know waht dad would say.. he can't help it.. he's a beatty!! haha i love what you did to the blog!! it is lookin good!!! love ya!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know what his dad would say too, just wait for daddy's little girl...then we will see what he will say =) Jason and I watched this and it made us miss him so much! He forms great sentences! Still ahead of his game! miss you guys!
ReplyDeletehaha I just love that he says that "I dont' hit her" lol
ReplyDeleteHe better not hit her!
ReplyDeleteWe love Normy pooh.
Shoot... do you think he'll be into a threesome when Tate gets back?!? She may get a little jealous:)
ReplyDeleteI thought boys had cooties at that age. He is so cute!
ReplyDeletehaha Chelsea, there's always room for Tate!
ReplyDelete