8.02.2011

My Norms

Once again we are starting to pack our stuff up for our big move to Maryland on Saturday. As my house is in complete disarray Norm Jr found a hat that he insisted on wearing. Up to this day he has Never wanted to wear hats, ever. He put is on and had to sleep with it that night and when he woke up the next morning I found it on his head. He's too cute sometimes. Thanks to my mother-in-law she sent me a picture of Norm at the same age. I love these two.

Ha! You think these two are related??
My two little Norms. I just love them.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. This is classic. Norm is the spitting image of his father. I love it. He is so cute with his hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Norm looks a lot like his daddy from the nose down, but has a lot of his beautiful mommy too!!! Love you cass!!

    ReplyDelete