7.19.2011

Next stop.....Maryland???

That's right folks. As if my life can't get interesting enough, let's add in a 4th move in the last 2 years. Just as we were getting used to our life here in Michigan we have decided that we are going to be moving to Maryland when Norm is done here in Saginaw with 5th semester. The big move date is set for now at August 6th. We will stay there with Normans grandparents while he hunkers down for an intense 6 weeks of studying for the Step (his first med school board test that basically decides your existence as a doctor. No pressure or anything Norm). Did I also mention that I will be 31 weeks pregnant? In our perfect world Norm will take the Step right before baby #2 is born. Cross your fingers that's how it works out.

This is Normans grandparents house in Ocean City, Maryland. This is where we will call home for a while. Crazy to think that I'll have a baby being born in the same state that Norm was born in.

And here are Norm's ever so gracious grandparents. They are opening up their beautiful house to us. We are bringing two cars, taking up two bedrooms, a toddler, a hormonal pregnant woman, and soon to be infant, and they are doing it all with open arms. We couldn't be more thankful or say it enough how blessed we feel.

I wish I could give you a further update but I don't have one. We originally thought we would be staying here in Michigan and wait it out til Norm knew where he would start his first clerkship. But raising a family on one student loan budget has proved to have its many challenges. I go back and forth thinking about what life will be like after the baby comes, but the truth is, I have no idea. All I do know is that I have a happy, healthy, and loving family and couldn't ask for more at this point.

4 comments:

  1. It is a crazy life huh??!! For all I know we could end up in Maryland. I grew up going to the beach just south (or is it north?) of there every year in Delaware and love the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be so beautiful in the fall too! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see you again, because by then you will have a beautiful baby in your arms!! Woo hooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maryland! hooray! it looks beautiful, and a stress free environment is a great way to start the studying for step 1. hopefully baby will come after the test, but norm's a smarty pants, it won't matter either way! :) good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN! what a great time this is huh ;)

    ReplyDelete