Last night I got to go out on a date with this guy. The senior missionaries who are here in Far Rockaway who also double as the branch president offered to take Norm and I out on a date. We had some delicious seafood at London Lennies. After some conversations we realized this is the first time we've gone out by ourselves since before Claire was born and we left Normie with Normans grandparents in Maryland.
How did we let that much time go by??
It was too long and definitely much needed. It was nice to have adult conversation. It was even nicer to eat dinner and not have to share or have another child pulling at you for her constant attention.
It was probably even nicer (is this even a word that I keep using?) for Norm to come home from work and see his wife a)showered and teeth brushed, b)dressed in different clothes than what I was in when he left for work in the morning, and c)make-up done.
It was nice to have someone take us out. We would've never spent money on ourselves much less on food!
It was nice to have someone take us out. We would've never spent money on ourselves much less on food!
Nights like this remind me over and over again how blessed I am to have this wonderful man in my life and how much I really do enjoy having him around.

Awww! I love the picture. It is perfect! I love the beatty sign in the background. Woo hoo!!
ReplyDeletePS London Lennies looks fancy! I hope you ate up!
ReplyDeleteThose are the best moments! Yay for date nights!
ReplyDelete