7.16.2012

Days of old

Lately in our home we've been talking a lot about our times in Dominica. I'm not sure why the sudden spark of memory but part of me doesn't mind. It was a fun time. I'm glad that Norm Jr. was actually old enough to remember. What better way for him to spend a year of his life. 3 seemed to be the perfect age for him to be there. I'm sure the nostalgia of it all would where off very soon if I were to go back. But it's good to look back and remember it fondly.
I came across this old video and I feel like it sums up our time in Dominica. Days spent at the pool with good friends. This day looks like it turned into a night spent at the pool. Normie had the cutest little friends. I love his pudgy little face in this video and the excitement on Sams and Jonathans face when Norm jumped in. They were each others biggest fans. Such fun times.



1 comment:

  1. OH thanks for posting the video! they were big fans for each other:) I loved the hrs at the pool...our AC of those days!

    ReplyDelete