I know I seem to say this with each passing month but I can't believe how fast time passes by. This sweet little gal of our is 6 months old today. A few fun facts about Claire are;
*She has tripled her birth of 7lbs 5 oz (you do the math, she's a beast)
*People told me that the spitting up phase would eventually die down, but it's in full force. We've tried managing it but nothing seems to help. I've just learned to wear nothing nice.
*She's finally starting to think that her brother is funny and will allow him to play with her. He thinks this is the greatest.
*For someone who was "slow" to roll over you sure have it down now. No area of the house is safe for you.
*You have one cute little bottom tooth that has popped through.
*If it were up to you, you would eat all the time. You would eat anything for that matter.
*When we put you in the highchair during dinner you think you should be eating what we are eating and will demand to be fed.
*You smile that gummy smile at anyone or anything.
*You hardly ever laugh though and when you do, it's this weird muffly sounding laugh.
*You like a schedule. You take two regular naps each day and thankfully sleep through the night.
*You have a patch of hair on the front, none on the sides, and some in the back.
*You will finally snuggle with mommy. Your sweet little head seems to perfectly fit on my shoulder now. I love it and wish you would stay there.
*Instead of waking up from naps crying I near hear you cooing and am greeted with a smile.
*You have a patch of hair on the front, none on the sides, and some in the back.
*You will finally snuggle with mommy. Your sweet little head seems to perfectly fit on my shoulder now. I love it and wish you would stay there.
*Instead of waking up from naps crying I near hear you cooing and am greeted with a smile.
I was recently reading a book where the author describes her feelings of being a mother as a "divine gift". Something she always knew she wanted to be. Sometimes I struggle with this. I grew up with a mother working and got a job as soon as I turned 16. For me it was normal to see a woman in the work field. I liked the feeling of work. But since having children, I've had to learn to appreciate the work I do at home. I know that it is just as important and fulfilling as any 9-5 job. For right now, I couldn't think of any other way I would like to spend my 9-5 than with my sweet little children. They are truly blessings in my life.
She's such a cute little chunker!!! I have that book on hold at the library, I am excited to read it. And sorry to say, but Marissa still spits up occasionally at a year...I think when you have a girlie who loves to eat she may just be overeating and part of it comes back up, at least I think that's what happens with mine ha ha.
ReplyDeleteClaire is just too cute! I love how chubby she is, and the first photo on this post cracks me up! You are a great mom, Cassi! Claire Bear (that was always my nickname growing up!) and Norm (Shark Man) are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom!
ReplyDeleteClaire Bear I miss you!!! and you are a wonderful mother cass!
ReplyDelete