Everyone says not to compare your first child to your second but I think it's pretty common to do so. There are times when Claire does something and it instantly takes me back 4 years when Norman did the exact same thing or made the same sound or expression. When Claire was first born many people commented that they thought she looked just like Norm Jr. I, personally never saw it until recently.
![]() | ||
| both at almost 6months old |
I think Claire has him beat in the 'chunkster' category. But I see a resemblance. Whatever it is, I wish I could pause time for a moment.
What do you think??
What do you think??

So adorable, so see the resemblance!!
ReplyDeleteTWINS! Those dimples are killing me!
ReplyDeleteWhenever I see a picture of Claire, I immediately laugh. She is so cute and happy. You are feeding her pure cream aren't you?
ReplyDelete