3.12.2012

Typical Claire

If you've ever been around Claire or had the opportunity to hold her than more than likely she has spit up on you. It's like her saying, "hey, I like you". A basic initiation I like to think. Since the beginning days of Claire in the hospital she has been prone to spit up. There's not a single factor that we've been able to narrow it down to. We've been known to hoard spit-up rags and they are strategically placed all around our house.
So, naturally the other night we were taking some video of Claire's new found vocabulary. Much to my dismay, it may sound like she is uttering the sounds of da-da, which Norm is completely loving right now. When we tried to capture the da-da and all it's glory, we weren't surprised by what we got instead.
Like I said, typical Claire.

2 comments:

  1. ours is pretty spitty too, but it has slowed down only in the last month... maybe you'll be lucky with it too. :) the video is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funny! AHHH!!! You know what is annoying... It says on the right side of your bar that I haven't updated my blog in four months! Maybe you should delete it and then add it again? =)

    ReplyDelete