To say that this has seemed to be the fastest four months would be an understatement.
Since you first graced us with your late arrival, we've lived in Ocean City, MD., Baltimore, MD, and now New Jersey, which in six short weeks will change to New York.
At four months old you eat rice cereal like a champ.
You refuse to have anything to do with this nonsense called "tummy time" and I think you may walk before you roll over.
You call all the shots.
Your brother is your biggest fan.
You go through spurts of sleeping through the night. I think you just like to keep me guessing.
You are a completely different baby than your brother and have left me feeling like a first time mom over and over again. Constantly second guessing myself.
You will suck or chew anything that gets within two inches of your mouth.
You will then spit everything up that you just put into your mouth.
We go through on average four bibs a day and three outfits. Any point after that you are left unclothed.
You currently wear size 9month clothing.
If I'm not holding you, you are crying.
I am aware that you have a slight resemblance to the Michelin tire man.
I don't have any statistical data on you because you haven't been to your four month check up because yes, I am that mom who is always behind on those things. But I can say with all honestly you are an easy twenty pounder.
Every once in a while I'll get a sly little grin from you and I am reminded what a blessing it is to be your mom.
Way to go Claire on getting to four months! We are both still alive and kicking and that's quite the accomplishment.

she is getting SO big! i love that you write down everything about her. it will be so fun to look back and remember the little things like what size clothing she was wearing, and that she hated tummy time. so fun. (ps, we didn't take lullaby to her 4 month check up until she was almost 5 months old too... )
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post, Cassi. She is so beautiful. And quite reminds me of Lucy when she was that age. EVERYONE called her the Michelin Man. She had 5-6 rolls on each limb and a double-double chin. It was the FUNNEST and the FUNNIEST! Enjoy it while it lasts. Cause the second Lucy got moving, all of it started to fall off. I was so sad. I love that you are documenting everything. You will be so glad that you did! Now I need to start doing that.
ReplyDeleteLove this. Love that she is chubby. She reminds me of my chunky baby, Caleb.
ReplyDeleteShe is a little cass cass!
ReplyDelete