Weeks leading up to the baby's arrival my mom was trying her hardest to plan her trip to Maryland the same time the baby was coming. Luckily, we had a stubborn little girl which meant an induction for me. It ended up working out perfectly. My mom flew in the day of the birth and stayed a week.
While she was here Norm Jr. soaked up every single second with his Grandma from Florida. Before my mom got here and we were out shopping for things, Norm jr would ask for something and when I replied with a No, he would say "My grandma from Florida will get it for me." And he was right. While she was here they went on so many adventures together. I wish I took more pictures of them but they were just too busy.
She took him and picked him up from school every day, went to the movies, played put-put golf, bought him toys, the works. Anything he wanted, his grandma from Florida got it for him.
We were so blessed to have my mom visit. When she left Norman and I both said, "What are we going to do without mom's help?" We've managed to survive but we sure do miss her!

aww, grandmas are so great aren't they? :)
ReplyDeletethats what us grandmas do best Cassi and we LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet cass cass! She is an awesome gma!!
ReplyDelete