6.10.2011

Time to Celebrate!

A few weeks ago now Norm took the Comp exam for Ross. It's a pretty big deal and everyone is on pins and needles until you get the scores back. He took the test on a Thursday and it wasn't until the following Friday that we got the scores. Not that I had anything to worry about, I knew he would do just fine, but Norm always freaks himself out. So for a week he was checking and re-checking his email to see if the scores were in. And then on Friday, hooray they were up. And even more exciting, he PASSED!! Yay! Such a sigh of relief. He did well and feels very confident to start preparing for the Step 1 in October. We decided to have a little family celebration and called up our good friends the Lunts to join us. 
Saginaw has a minor league baseball team here called the Great Lake Loons. This particular night was family night and we found some seats on the grass and sat and enjoyed the game. We even managed to stay late enough to see the free fireworks at the end. They were actually pretty good. (not that my camera does them any justice). We of course, ended the evening at my favorite little ice cream  
place here in Saginaw. This place is really getting me in trouble.

Normie and his darling side kick Lucy

Love him

Look at those dimples!


Best part of all this, is all the Norman and Daddy time

I was shocked at how many people were there. We were expecting just a little baseball game. This place was packed!

Me and my 5 1/2 pregnant self trying to get comfortable sitting on the lawn for 3 hrs.

Group shot!
Such a great evening with great friends!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the test...you are on your way Norm....love you Cassie, you look so cute pg...hugs and kisses xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a blast! i can't wait to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congrats Norm on the comp! What a relief. So happy for you guys! Miss all of your cute faces!... and I love little Norm's dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI you do not look pregnant at all! You look so good cass! It looks like a fun night! And I forgot to tell norm when i talked to him CONGRATS! Tell him for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe you are pregnant! You look amazing Cassi! Gosh! I love to see the family together and pictured. I can't believe you even let someone take a pic, that must mean you are admitting that you look hot!! Miss you guys! Tell little Normie that Aunt Mamer Loves HIM too!

    ReplyDelete