6.07.2011

Baby Beatty #2

So yesterday we had our appointment with the specialist to take another looksie at baby beatty #2. At my previous appointment with my regular OB there were some concerns with the placenta, cord, and chambers. It was a little scary for me knowing that something could be wrong. So naturally, I worried for the next 2 weeks until our appointment yesterday. But good news folks, looks like everything is where it is supposed to be now, and this little stubborn baby was finally cooperating for the ultrasound. Hooray. The doctor said we have absolutely nothing to worry about. The heartbeat was at 155 and the babe is already 1lb 1oz. Thanks to all those for your sweets thoughts and prayers. Norm and I walked out of that appointment as happy as can be. We weren't expecting it, but we got some fun 4-D pictures of this baby. We never got it done with Norm Jr. and I always wanted to. So when the doctor gave us our print out of pictures, we both looked at the 4-d ones and said, "That looks exactly like Norman". So we shall see. Isn't the excitement of not knowing so fun?!? haha I konw our families would certainly disagree.

Baby Beatty #2

Norm Jr sometime during the first week

Do you see any resemblances between the two??

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I saw the pic before I read and thought that the baby does look a lot like Norman! You guys make cute babies! I am so happy it went well! You deserve..after suffering with no a/c and all! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy everything is perfect with the pregnancy. They totally do look alike! You can't go wrong if your next one looks like little Norm. Boy or girl, they'll be beautiful. (don't tell Norm I just called his boy beautiful ;)) When I get pregnant you're going to have to help me be patient, I want to wait so bad to find out too. I think it's such a fun surprise! I'm sure our families will disagree too though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like Normy! Can't believe it. Hope your feeling good and not to tired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO MUCH LIKE NORMAN!!! AHHHHH!!! I have had baby blues.. I NEED TO HOLD A BABY!!! I am so excited for you! I am sooo glad everything is normal.. it's so scary being pregnant and hearing the word MAYBE.. YOU ALWAYS WORRY! Remember, I had issues with the shape of my placenta during bella's whole pregnancy!! The positive thing was we got to see her every month on the 4d!!! haha love you guys!

    ReplyDelete