6.29.2011

Month of June

I think in every family there seems to be a month where things just seem to pile up all around the same time. For our family, it is the month of June. We have 6 birthdays, 2 anniversary's, and Father's Day. Busy busy busy is how we feel by the end of the month. Since we are away from all of our Florida family we unfortunately miss out on about half of these fun filled events but here's a recap of our month of June in a picture overload.

Making a fathers day craft at home depot
Norms 28th birthday

Birthday boy! 4 years old!

His love for anything Thomas the Train continues

Family shot

The gifts. Thank you to all the grandparents and great grandparents for making this boy feel loved on his birthday!


Then, my ever so gracious parents offered to fly us down to Florida to celebrate my moms birthday at the end of June. Unfortunately, Norm wasn't able to come with us. So Normie and I set out for the FLA for a short 3 1/2 day trip. It was well worth it.
First we kicked off the fun celebrating at Crystal River Springs with my family. This included days by the pool, going out on the boat, soaking up the freezing cold springs, and eating and eating til I felt like I was going to pop.


Happy birthday mama!
And to wrap up our trip we surprised the Beattys on Sunday and we were able to soak up some good 'ole Beatty loving. Norman loves getting to spend so much time with all his aunts, uncles, and cousins.

The boys joined in on a belly shot

Oh how we wished we lived closer to these guys

Typical picture. Trying to sit 4 kids under the age of 4 down to get a picture.

Thank you month of June for such an exciting time. Now, I am glad you are over.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! We want you to come for Caleb's birthday on July 12th. It's a tuesday. I'll call you when I get a chance. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the updates, even though the pics look mighty familiar! I want a full size shot of the kids together! Your colors are so vibrant!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete