Throughout this process of medical school I sometimes feel like I'm living life by checking things off my/our to do lists. This last week we checked one of those things off. Norm took the Comp Exam for Ross U. that covers material from semester 1-4. The test itself Norm said was the hardest test he's taken. But none the less, it's another check. Now we are just waiting for the scores. Hooray! Love the waiting game.
Lucky for us, Norm's test fell on the holiday weekend so we were able to have 6 whole days with him with NO school. It's the first time we've spent that much time together as just a family of 3 since last May. Crazy right?
We were able to soak up every minute with Daddy. I must say, for the most part, I sat back and just relaxed as the boys played. So nice to have a husband around.
*Get ready for picture overload*
| In my opinion, Norman has THE best primary teachers. They make the most darling crafts for him each Sunday. This particular one he wanted to wear A LOT |
| Library time with Daddy. Apparently he was into Cheetahs. |
| Kite flying with Daddy |
| Unfortunately the wind wasn't cooperating with us |
| Bowling night |
| It was so cute to see him throw the ball. He would put everything into it |
| He had to try every ball out |
| Where'd the ball go? |
| Fishing with Daddy ( have you noticed trend??) |
| His first Michigan catch |
I LOVE all of these pictures. Hooray that our husbands have been off so long. It makes taking care of kids so much easier! (Although sometimes it felt like I was adding one more kid to the mix while he was here, shhh don't tell him I said that) :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great that 5th really is so much more relaxed - just like everyone said it would be?
ReplyDeleteI love that you got to see Norm. Tell him to call me Cass. Miss you guys! I love the listening ears. That has to be the cutest picture ever!
ReplyDeleteI love little norm's THUMBs UP!! SO CUTE!! The fish are nice! I was just thinking today that almost a year ago you were packing up and getting ready to go to dominica!! CRAZY!!!!
ReplyDelete