I had high hopes for today. I thought I would surprise my hubby with a good 'ole home cooked meal from none other than America! After being on the island alone for 3 weeks by himself I'm almost 100% positive his meals consisted of anything that Subway had to offer. This is what I envisioned our Easter dinner to look like.
 |
| A beautiful ham | |
|
 |
| A delicious side of the scrumptious scalloped potatoes | | |
|
|
 |
| Freshly cooked asparagus |
|
 |
| And this beauty. |
|
I guess with all the success I felt from last years
Thanksgiving, I was feeling a little too overconfident to say the least. Lets just say I can't do it nearly as good as Martha. I'm sure my sweet husband will swallow every last bite in an attempt to make me feel like somewhat of a good wife today.
Hope everyone enjoyed there Easter with friends and family and remembered the real reason for this holiday!
ok seriously when I saw th first picture I was thinking.. dang cassi went all out!!! hahaha I bet your meal tasted SUPERB!
ReplyDeletehappy easter!!! glad you made it to michigan safely. sorry about norm in the laundry room, but hooray for a real washer and dryer! :) i'm sure your easter dinner was perfect, and much better than subway. and cute cute cute belly pic. keep it up. do you know what your having yet? i am excited to hear. :)
ReplyDelete