1.25.2011

The same, but different.

While Norm is studying countless hours in his little cubicle in the library, Normie and I have been back to our regular routine of hitting up the pool, beach, and hanging out with friends. 
The only things that have changed have been the company...

We used to spend our days with these two beauties,


and how could I forget this handsome little fellow

Although we miss our old pool buddies we are so excited to have the Lunts back with us! Norm is completely obsessed with  "Wucie!" He wants Lucy to come to the pool with us, to eat lunch with us, to come over to our house. Everything, must be done with Lucy Lunt.

So you see, the same, but different.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy. Lucy is just as obsessed with Norm. Yay for being together on the island 4th semester! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics. I have been without internet for three weeks, so i enjoyed catching up on your old posts. Avery and I miss you guys too.

    ReplyDelete