2.13.2010

Banana anybody?


So I thought I would inform everybody that I have officially eatin my first banana since I was a child! So my wonderful wife reminded me that I committed to trying bananas when I got here. I was in the grocery store yesterday and saw the these wonderful looking bananas so I said what the heck. I woke up this morning and planned my eating adventure after I was down studying for the day. So I didn't eat any lunch and I knew that I would be so hungry that it would help the situation. Anyways the time came and I procrastinated until I was like this is silly just eat the stickin banana! So I peeled it and took a big bite! Mouthful....surprisingly it wasn't that bad. I knew they were "mushy" but it didn't matter I was so hungry that I ate the whole thing...lol! So I guess you can say I am eating bananas now. Next up I am going to start eating salads and more fruit. There is just so much naturally grown stuff here I just have to incorporate them into my knew diet!

4 comments:

  1. come on Norman!!! You're a doctor now.. you ahve to eat healthy!!! good joB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who doesn't like bananas?! you're funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bananas now! I eat atleast one a day maybe more! They are everywhere so I cant resist...lol

    ReplyDelete