So I just completed my second Mini exam yesterday. Sorry guys I have been so busy tryin to stay ahead I have not been updating my block! Everything is going good and I feel that I did fine on my exam.
So I have finalized where I am going to be living for the rest if my time here. My buddy BJ who is also in the first semester with me is renting a house that has an extra bedroom. The way the house is designed its shaped like an "L" and him and his wife and kids stay on one half and there is an empty master bedroom on the other side. It is perfect for us and we are going to make a little bedroom for beetle somewhere in the living room. We have everything worked out and it will definitely help both of us save money.
Bj is our branch president. Me and him have been studying together to review the material. I believe that this situation will work out for both of our families. The lord has definitely blessed me tremendously and my time here has gone smoothly. Better than I could have imagined.
I also purchased a really nice bike off a student who for some reason didn't enjoy riding it. The bike is worth 700-800 US and he spent 200 US to ship it down here. I bought it off him for 500US and it will be the best 500 bucs I every spent! With a bike you can get around so quickly. The only probably was that one of the tires needed to be patched so I patched it and it wouldn't hold. I was able today to finally go and get some new tubes from Portsmouth. Let me tell ya what an adventure. It is like a two mile walk but I was determined to get these stickin tubes. So I got the new tubes and I am going to get back to riding my new bike.
Well I am going to keep this blog updated to the best of my ability! Hope everything is going good over there in states and ill let you guys know how I did on my exam. C-ya
Lullaby makes a lei po'o
1 month ago
Miss ya Bub! Post pics! Said many prayers for you on Monday. Holding the fort down on my end. Love you Mom.
ReplyDeleteI got my scores back for Mini II and I did well. Very pleased...it feels good that all my studying is productive!
ReplyDeleteGood job NORMAN!!!!! I am so glad you have things arranged for Cassi.. I know she is so excited to be with you! Keep up the hard work! You are awesome!
ReplyDelete