2.10.2010

I made it

Well I have made it through my first big test in medical school. I did well but I could of done better! I did pass all my classes what relief! Some what of a burden has been taken off my shoulders....but I know I will have to just keep working hard. I am still learning how to be as productive as I can be and I definitely have found some areas I can improve upon. I found that when it came time to the last couple of days before the test the material covered like four weeks ago just wasn't as fresh as I would have liked it to be. I am still trying to figure out what I can do to solve that issue. Other than that everything is going good. Time is starting to go by a little faster. I pretty much do the same old thing each day.....study...lol....I got nothing else to do. I did manage to scoop this really cool lizard I saw posted up right outside my room one late night I was coming home. (lizard king...worldwide)







Here is shot of the CAC building. The gym is on the bottom floor. Anyways miss ya'll keep your heads up! C-ya

6 comments:

  1. Love ya! So happy you did well on the exam. Miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! What can we expect! hahahh! That lizard looks awesome! I bet BD or chamo would love to meet him! Do you have a cage or did you just let it go? Hope everything else is well! love you norm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job bubba... glad here everything is going well.... lizard is real cool ....can't wait to see u... counting the days... work is going well...they might extend my contract... love u much keep working hard....dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norm... good job catching the lizard.. we all know you are the lizard king! I'm not sure if you are doing this, but when you study during the day.. pick like 30 minutes here and there to refresh your mind and go back on material you covered weeks before.. and keep it on a schedule so you are constantly refreshing your memory... just a thought love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norm, We really enjoy your blog. I just joined today. You are doing a great job and we are very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete