1.14.2010

White Coat Ceremony

View from the covered balcony on campus where subway is located. The lower balcony as you can see is right on the water.


View as I am walking back from campus. My room is on the bottom right.

Trail I take coming off campus going home. Takes about three minutes to walk.


Campus on left James Store on the right across the street.


View walking out of the library this afternoon.


Another shot of Campus




I just finished the White Coat Ceremony. We had several speakers and the president of Dominica present. It was a cool experience. Our class was officially given our white coats and inducted into the study of medicine.
Well I am going to take a break and get back to studying. I am going back on campus until like 10pm. Miss ya guys. C-ya

6 comments:

  1. This picture made me cry! I am so proud of you. I got to watch the ceremony on my laptop at school. It kept buffering so reception went in and out but I did get to see you. One thing that I noticed... after the ceremony when all of you guys stood up to say your pledge all of the white coats lit the room up. It was pretty cool and I was so glad I was able to see it take place. Love ya...mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crying too!!! Hmm I don't know if it's my hormones or not but I am so proud of you Norman for taking this big step! You are such an example to our family! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Norman! We are loving your blog and are very proud of you!!!
    -Ashley T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dangit! My comment didn't post! I was almost crying too! YOu are such an example to the fam! We all love you yo!! That white coat looks good on you!!

    ReplyDelete