1.16.2010

My first home cooked meal

So I studied all day today with my buddy BJ from church and we were able to cover a descent amount of material. After I was totally down with biochemistry I worked out and then went to go get my propane tank.
My little stove runs off propane so I had to go buy a new tank. That was fun carrying that heavy thing home but I hooked it up and cooked some pancakes and eggs....mmm it was great!

Here is a shot of the iguana I spotted on my way to campus this mourning. I was going to try and scoop him up but he was really nasty. I decided that I would just get him another day...haha because I am the lizard king!


By the way I did not know I was suppose to comment on the comments but I have been informed...This is my first experience with a blog....lol...but I do read all the comments and appreciate them.....C-ya guys

2 comments:

  1. Nice stove....way better than mine! Cassi will definetly feel like she moved up in the world when she gets there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny norm! You don't have to comment on the comments... I just wanted to know if you got them yo! Miss yoU! AMZ

    ReplyDelete