1.24.2010

Week Two Done

So this week has gone by so slow but it was very productive. I have started to settle into my new schedule that involves mainly studying. I enjoy the fact that I get to go to the gym at least once a day to blow off some steam and give my brain a break. Me and my buddy BJ get together once a week to review what we have gone over that week and I feel that is important to talk over the material with a classmate. I had a great day at church today and enjoy my two mile walk to the chapel. The only thing I regret is that I did not bring a short sleeve church shirt. By the time I get there I am sweating pretty good...O well...I'll be fine.

I am going to venture into those mountains someday!


There are random cows just everywhere. Looks like dinner but not for me. Beef is like so expensive!


Every since I spotted that enormous Iguana I posted last time I have been seeing them everywhere. They know I am the lizard king because they scatter every time they see me! This guy was chillin right outside my room.


There is just so much nature here I really enjoy it. So moving on to next week I have full load of classes including a problem based learning course. I am looking foward to Anatomy Lab Thursday because I will be the dissector. That means that I will be the one with the scalpel. I am going to dissect the pectoral region. Ill let you guys know how it goes. Keep your head everyone! C-YA

1 comment:

  1. awesome norman!!! try to take pics of the dissection! keep up the hard work!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete