My first meal....peanut butter sandwich with raisins for desert....yummy
Here is my new Ross ID card
Here is a nice shot on campus.
Today I went snorkeling with some other Ross students. It was amazing!! When we got there everyone was like acting soft but I stayed in the water for about three hours. Looking at the picture to the bottom I ventured around that point where I found a wall that was just covered with every creature imaginable!! What an experience!! I could barely make it in because I had out done myself...haha....I just couldn't get enough.
Love the new pics! Looks like you definetly need some food. The apartment is very nice. Send some inside pics. I started a blog for us that you can follow also...to keep up with everything on our end. floridabeatty.blogspot
ReplyDeleteLove you much. mom
aww! Love you Norm!! Looks amazing! I CAN't BELIEVE you are there! It looks like paradise from this end! Hope things are well!! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa : "Is there an icecream parlor around there? hahahah How big is the bathroom? Who selected the colors of your house?" Grandpa also wants to find out about the hot boiling lake up in the mountain... Not sure what he is reffering to. Love you! Grandpa Pitman and Amber
ReplyDeleteGlad you came last night! Happy New Year :)
ReplyDeletewhile u can look into shipping a bike or scooter.... cost how much is tax etc..go into town there should a market to get food cheaper..... keep working hard... lov ya dad
ReplyDeletehey norm, well made to the new giants/jets i will send u some pics.. love u dad
ReplyDelete