I've seem to fallen into a bad trend. About every 2 months or so I have the urgency to update the blog. I wish I could do it more often or made it more of a priority, because lets face it, this is my only form of journaling that my kids have other than the thousands of pictures I have on my phone. (heaven help me if my icloud account ever failed me.)
For those few of you who aren't on Instagram or Facebook, or the few of you who actually still read this outdated blog we thought we'd share some exciting news!
I already have a hard time remembering 3 kids birthdays and now I need to start keeping track of states! But we are feeling extremely blessed these days to add another baby still this already sweet trio of kids. Our hearts couldn't be more full.
Now, if only I could stop getting sick night and day that would be amazing. More on that in another post.
Any tips experienced all-day-sickness mamas out there?

yay! congrats! so so so exciting! and i love that different states idea! i might have to copy that! :) 4 babies is perfection for us, i bet you'll love it too!
ReplyDeleteWe need some belly pictures
ReplyDelete