2.22.2014

I've failed

At the start of the new year I made a goal to try and get back into blogging.
I've done one post.
One.
In a week attempt to try and document my kids life (because, lord knows I'm not journaling or scrapbooking there latest achievements) I've decided to blog at least weekly. 
Even if it is just a picture of Claire throwing a fit, Norman's bike riding skills, or Luke's sweet little face in the middle of the night. Because that is our life.
All the things we are currently doing. Usually nightly. (Claire's can be measured by the minute)

 This guy.
He somehow convinced me into letting him enter a fishing competition down in south Florida this weekend. He's camping over night and fishing all day. He's been spending weeks constructing his own personalized kayak. I'm almost certain he thinks someone is going to want to patent his idea. I'm sure he's in heaven.
We've both have morphed into our latest roles lately. Him, a stay-at-home dad to a feisty 2 year old girl and a 10 month old mamas boy. Me, a school teacher from 8-4, trying to realize that I can work full time AND be a mom/wife full time.
It's taken a while but we're there.

Claire.
Obviously not Claire. But this is what happens when Claire sneaks my phone at the park and takes random pictures of the kids and then sticks my phone back in my bag as if nothing happened. She's clever and sneaky. We clearly have our hands full.

Norman.
My sweetest little lover man. Thankfully is thriving in school.
His teacher is hands-down amazing.
1st grade this year is like a dream come true.
He ca finally ride his bike with no training wheels, can tie his own shoes, loves running, starts soccer next week, love yogurt, Friday night movie night and somehow manages to teach us all a thing or two about patience.
He really is one of a kind and just feel so blessed to be his mother.

Lukie.
 My 10 month old babe! I just can't get enough.
Nothing on the floor is safe and if even the smallest speck of food is found on the floor he is immediately inhale it. Is now in the "cruising" stage and I just wish I could pause time for a little bit.
This babe still wakes up nightly to eat and is draining me of every ounce of sleep I have but I seriously love it. Some nights when I don't fall asleep mid-way through his feeding, I'll just stare at him. So sweet and peaceful. Those are usually the only moments I get alone with him. Dare I say I'll miss them when he actually does start sleeping through the night.



There it is. An update. For the two of you who may actually read this blog, I promise to do better.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Miss it! Trying to soak up every inure you guys live close 😔😥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those things about each on of them!

    ReplyDelete