1.01.2014

2013

2013 was a good year for us.
We started the year off in New York and have now ended it back in Florida.
Ironically, the same exact place we were 4 years ago when we started this med school journey. 
We survived our first (and hopefully last) blizzard. 
Welcomed our sweetest baby, Luke.
Spent way too much time away from Norm.
Became aunts and uncle again, and then again. 
Moved back to Florida. 
Had to put my big girl panties on, buck up and get a job.
Lost my patience one too many times.
A kid in 1st grade, a feisty 2 year old, and a newborn.
Survived interview season for Norm.
Played with cousins.
New church callings.
 Reminded each night of my many blessings.
I love this little family of mine.
It may not always be glamorous, enjoyable, or even fun, but 
they are my everything. They complete me.
 2014 has a lot of exciting times ahead for our family as well.
Here's to a new year and new experiences!

3 comments:

  1. hooray! what a cute family! :) happy new year beattys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your incredibly long hair! And Norm Jr. looks so different. How is it that you have had two kids since I last saw you? Sad. Kentucky, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and picture! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete