We've been in Florida now for a few weeks and have settled in nicely. I, thankfully was able to get a job to be able support our little family 'til Norm starts residency next July. Ironically, it will be with the same school, exact same position, and even same classroom. We were able to out-of-zone Norm so he can go to the same school that I work at. What a blessing.
We've been enjoying spending all our free time with family. We've been away for nearly 4 years so we have a lot of catching up to do.
We were driving in the car the other day headed to the Epperson's and Norman said to me, "Mom, now that we're in Florida, our cousins aren't our cousins anymore."
Puzzled, I asked, "what do you mean?"
"Well, now they are our friends. Our cousin friends."
Perfect.
Beatty cousins.
| This wonderful woman just welcomed grandbaby #8. |
And our newest cousin to be added to the Kulick side of the family is baby Noelle. Such a babe. We can't wait to see her in person!

Congratulations on getting a job (your job)!! I'm sure it will be hard to leave the little one, but you'll do great back in the classroom! :)
ReplyDelete