Our surprise of a boy
Luke Spencer Beatty
Monday May 6th, 2013 at 1:49 am.
8lbs. 10oz 21in
The next few shots capture everyone's expressions perfectly I think.
![]() | |
| Quite possibly the happiest boy. He wanted a baby brother so badly. He still wants to name him Bruce so we've been working on that. |
![]() |
| Totally smitten by this boy |
![]() |
| Oh Claire. She just wants to touch him, love him, sit on him, hold him, poke his eyes, tickle him. You name it. |
![]() |
| Proud papa |
![]() | ||||
| Beatty family of 5. Doesn't even seem real. |
Luke's arrival came much faster than any of us anticipated. One day this week I hope to write the birth story. It's a good one.






congrats on your family of FIVE!! so exciting! :) luke is adorable and i love seeing everyone's reactions to him. so sweet.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Cas Cas! Love you. Adorable family:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He looks so precious. Hope you are recovering well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!!! And I LOVE the name!!! Such a beautiful family!!! I can't wait to see y'all again xoxox
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh love these photos!!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh love these photos!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Happy! I love his name! I love every single picture! I want to hold him! I want to hug Little Norm and Claire. Congratulations. You are all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love the name and he is a cutie. When you figure out how to tame the baby "loving" from Clare, let me know, I still haven't figured that one out...and I love that he wanted to name him Bruce ha ha
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting another boy. Love his name! Love your blog by the way too :)
ReplyDeleteMatt and Laura