2.06.2013

5 things you may not know about me...

So there's been a little game floating around Instagram where you someone tags you and a few others and they share five fun facts you might not know about that person and in return you share a little bit about yourself as well and tag 5 others. Very high school-ish but fun none the less.
Since, I hardly share anything about myself on the blog I thought I would share it here as well. 
1. I have two huge pet peeves and get a little mental about them. When people cut their nails around me and dishes left in the sink. The sound of the nail clippers freaks me out and I can't go to sleep at night with even a spoon in the sink. You can also often times find me at friends' houses in their kitchen, doing their dishes. It's a problem and I'm aware. 2. I fall asleep on the couch 6 out of 7 night of the week. Usually before 10. This annoys Norm like no other. He's convinced there's an 80 yr old woman trapped inside my 26 yr old body. I tend to agree. 3. I hate to go shopping for clothes, shoes, things for the house etc. I blame this on the fact that I've been on a student loan budget for last 8 years. 4. In June 2010 I moved to an island in the Caribbean while Norm went to medical school. Since then we've lived in Michigan, two different cities in Maryland, New Jersey, and New York. Hopefully we'll wrap up June 2013 in Florida. That right. 7 moves in 3 years. 5. I cry at everything. TV commercials to the Ellen Show. I cry why I'm happy, sad, and even when yelling at Verizon for messing up my bill once again.  *Bonus fact* Every Saturday I drive a half hour each way to pick up a "feeder" mice for Normie's snake Brutus. Disgusting I know. But he loves the darn thing and I love him. I've yet to hold it and hope to never have to.

1 comment:

  1. You win mom of the year for those mice trips!! I am right there with you on the falling asleep on the couch thing, pregnant or not. I wish I was with you on the dishes thing!

    ReplyDelete