12.24.2012

I've become that person...

who now with the ease of snapping pictures on my iphone and uploading them to instagram/facebook/or emailing to family have forgotten to blog in over a month. A lot of has been happening here to our little family since I last posted. 
We are back from our extended stay in Florida due to Hurricane Sandy. Life is back to normal. 
So here is a sorry attempt to update you on our life this past month. 
Photo collage overload in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

During our stay in Florida we got to visit the Tampa Aquarium with the Eppersons

An impromptu Halloween celebration was also in order

Maybe the best part of our trip was being able to see Norman hanging out with his cousins

Just some of the devastation from Hurricane Sandy. Our beloved boardwalk we used to love and our favorite park with the benches is filled with sand




Bath time fun

brotherly-sisterly love. this girl really lucked out in the brother department.
Classic Claire

good and bad hair days

we had to do some serious weaning off the kit kat bars after Halloween

Thankfully our stroller days our now over but these were some of the coldest and raniest days we had to walk through
and this sweet kid continues to amaze us every day.

a few randoms. 1. claires obsession with  books. 2. norm fishing nearly every day in florida. 3. playtime. 4. late night snacks at our fav dq. 5. face-time with this kid when he got home from his mission! 6. claire must always be in the mix 7. how cute is my husband as a kid? 7. baby #3 will be here may 4th! 8. how is my little sister 16?!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're like me! I have the hardest time blogging more than once a month, ha ha. Love all the pictures of your cute little fam, soon to be big fam. Norm as Batman and Claire's love of books, I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this!!?!? Why didn't you mention your updates?!?!? I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this!!?!? Why didn't you mention your updates?!?!? I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete