With an attempt to keep up with posting a video each week I remembered this gem of a video of the kiddos taking a bath together. I haven't tried this since our days in New Jersey. In case you are not a regular facebook checker, my last go with bathing both kids at the same time resulted in Claire pooping and Norman puking and me home alone with no help while all this was happening. Of course. Story of my life. Well this night, I was home alone with both kids and my patience was on empty. So I thought I was give it a shot. Little did I know how much fun these two would end up having together. Such sweet brotherly, sisterly love going on.
Lullaby makes a lei po'o
1 month ago
Love it! I just got mine up =)
ReplyDeleteoohhhh! that was SO cute! i love baby giggles! they are so good together!
ReplyDelete-and i'm not a facebooker, so i never heard the poop/puke story. yuck. and i'm sorry. :(
I can't get it to work-- bless my heart-- but just the pic is cute ;)
ReplyDeletethe poop/puke story happened to not me, but Jesse. HA! So gross.
ReplyDelete