3.06.2012

Do you believe in Magic?

Living in central Florida my whole life you grow up learning to love professional sports. In our family, we happen to love the Miami Dolphins and the Orlando Magic. When I was a baby my dad worked in the restaurant business and would come home late and take the night feeding for my mom and rock me to sleep watching late night basketball. I think that's where my love for the Magic came into play. Then it my early teens I went through a faze where I was obsessed with the Magic. Going to games with my dad, wearing jerseys, and wanting to wear goggles because a player at the time wore them is what I remember growing up. 
Norms a big fan himself but with us being somewhat of nomadic lately we haven't been able to check out any games. But when we found out the Magic were playing the New Jersey Nets Norm checked stubhub and found tickets that were too good to give up. Unfortunately for me the, you could only buy either 4 tickets at a time or 2 tickets. Not to mention it probably wouldn't have been the best idea to bring a 4month old baby to a basketball game. So the boys had a boys night and me and Claire had a girls night.
The boys went and had a great time! Norm said that Norm Jr's eyes were huge the whole time looking at all the lights and had the biggest smile on his face. Here's a few pictures of the game.


our favorite, Dwight Howard


a little treat before the game
there was even a celebrity among them

lucky for me these came home with norm :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! Norm has an artistic eye with some of those shots! You never told me that JayZ attended!

    ReplyDelete