1.23.2012

Let it Snow

Being the natural Floridians that we are, when we heard the news of snow coming to Jersey this weekend we were quite excited. Bright and early Saturday morning Norm Jr. awoke us with the news of snow on the ground! He couldn't wait to get out there and romp around in the snow. What a sight to see.

By 8am we had a few inches that finally stuck

I think this picture is classic. Since we are southerner's at heart, we have no idea what type of clothing is required to play in the snow. Norm has on a pair of my ski pants from 5 years ago when we went to Colorado. His mittens are the soft kind (again, I do not know snow lingo) so all the snow was sticking to them.

And our little Claire, just along for the fun

Our little snowmen
Family shot in the snow

You will notice there are no pictures of me in the snow. You will probably never see any. That is because I hate the cold. However, I love the snow. I think it looks so beautiful on the ground. So fresh, so white, so new. Truly beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. How fun and cold- it really is a winter wonderland- curtesy baby girl ever!

    ReplyDelete