12.17.2011

Here comes Santa Claus

Today we braved the chilly temperatures here in Maryland to go see jolly St. Nicholas. I told Norm Jr. the morning of and he was filled with joy. He could not wait! Have I mentioned he's really into Santa this year? I feel like such a kid when I'm around him and he's talking about Santa. He couldn't be more excited. 
We went to the quaint little town of Berlin where local shops line the tiny one lane road to meet the  man himself. Do you remember what feels like ages ago when Julia Roberts stared in a movie called "Runaway Bride"? Anyways, they shot scenes for that movie here. Norms grandpa was actually an extra in a scene.
We met with Santa and Norm was able to tell him what he wanted for Christmas and that he's been a really good boy. Claire even got in on some of the action. Then they had a carriage ride set up to stroll the city streets. Norm pretended the horses were reindeer and the carriage was Santa's sleigh. He was waving to the townsfolk like he was of such importance. He can't stop talking about it.









1 comment:

  1. Did you get a camera!!! I love these pictures! They are really focused! I love the colors! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete