It's amazing to me that even though this is my second pregnancy, I still am amazed with technology. The fact that I get to see my little baby growing inside of me and hear "its" little heartbeat puts an everlasting smile on my face. They moved my due date up a week to October 7th. I am officially 19weeks and 4 days as of today. The baby is measuring right on track and is weighing it at a whopping 11oz. The heart beat was at 141 which they say is good also.
The doctor is sending me to get a 4d ultrasound hopefully next week some time. The way the baby was positioned they couldn't see all the areas that they wanted to see. They are also a little concerned with the placement of the placenta. I was a little nervous at first, but am putting trust in Heavenly Father. We are so excited about this pregnancy and know everything will work out just fine.
So based on the stats, anyone want to start placing the guesses on what the sex of the babe will be? Boy or Girl? Norm Jr. thinks girl only for the reasons of "I won't have to share my toys or my clothes." 20 weeks from now and we shall see!
Girl. Can't wait to know for sure though.
ReplyDeleteGirl. Don't stress too much about the ultrasound. I had to see a Pediatric Cardiologist for an ultrasound with Jaz. They couldn't find all 4 chambers because of her position. The Cardiologist was able to find all 4. Stressed myself for 3 weeks for nothing.
ReplyDeleteboy. sorry norm, but it's just a guess. :) i am impressed that you are waiting to find out!! our babies will be 2 weeks apart. fun!!
ReplyDeleteI love that your date is moved up, isn't it fun to know that you're further along?! Sorry about having to do another dumb ultrasound. I'm positive everything will be just fine. So so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteYou're totally having a baby GIRL! I just know it!
ReplyDeleteboy...no real reason, just a guess!
ReplyDeleteI call Bronco... sorry cass! love you guys! love your blog!
ReplyDeletei guess BOY! but either way- can't wait to see another cutie!
ReplyDeletewe wil pray that all goes perfectly ;)