4.10.2011

When will it end?!

For all four of you who actually follow my blog, I apologize for being a little MIA lately. It turns out that coming home to America has been even more fun then I could've imagined. I am soaking up every second with family and friends that I have missed out on this past year. Also, I am in the midst of packing our family and trying to prepare for the newest little one to drive 20 hours in a car with a 3 yr. old. Sounds like fun right? I started thinking today as I was digging through boxes and boxes of my husbands things, that when I moved us to Dominica, he was already there and lucked out of that move. Now I am doing it all over again to move us to Michigan who he somehow hasn't had to do a single thing. Not that I would trade places with him :) I just wonder, when will my life of being a nomad end?


Just thought I would share a quick picture of the sweet carving my husband showed me on my last day in Dominica. I'm pretty sure our names are carved at at least 5 spots around campus. This one he said, took almost a week. He said one day when we visit we'll laugh. I replied with, yea honey, i'm sure, one day we'll visit :)

4 comments:

  1. Cassi, that is so funny, Charlie and I just noticed those initials carved in a tree at lunch today... so funny to come home and see this on your blog. Y'all left your mark for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Norm, he's sneaky. Good luck. And of course we'll visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when is the new baby due and when are you driving up there? i thought you weren't due until the fall...? that drive with a newborn and little norm will be long, but he is SO good, i'm sure it will be fine. where is the good bye dominica post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so sweet! that's the beatty in him!!

    ReplyDelete