This post maybe a little scrambled but thats really how our life has been the last few days. A little bit of relaxation and fun with friends.

Here's a shot of me down in Rosseau which is Dominica's capital city. We took the hour long bus ride down and did some "real" grocery shopping. It's as close to America that we get with supermarkets. It's a Save-A-Lot that has some groceries that we can't get back in Portsmouth.

These two have been doing a lot of playing with dinasours and cars. What else should I expect from my boys...

Believe it or not, Norm has acutally been relaxing!! I think he's almost taken an afternoon nap everyday since break. I'm sure it's much needed after weeks of sleep deprivation.

Norman has the cutest little friend Jonathon. They go to the day school together and are just so infatuated with eachother. They have playdates, do swim lessons together, eat lunch in the CAC, basically they are inseparable. Jonathon turned 3 and got a new bike and was nice enough to give Norm his old one. Are they just so cute!?

And...Nakey Norm. After a few minutes of letting him throw a tantrum he decided to just lay down on the floor after his bath and ended up falling asleep. Oh the joys of raising a fiesty 3 yr old.
i love the sleepy norm post tantrum. :) hearing the story first hand from you and then seeing the picture makes it even better. :)
ReplyDeleteI am laughing out loud! Little Norm has some nice tan lines!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat pic was so unexpected, love it.
ReplyDeleteNormy can relax, Avery has not and will not be seeing this post. I will make sure to do a regular screening before I share your blog posts with her.