Norm and his friend BJ went on a free trip to Toucouri Bay that Ross was offering. Norm had went last semester when he first came in January and thought the snorkeling was amazing! This time it had been raining (surprise, surprise) so it wasn't the best conditions. But, we did get to try out using our underwater camera. Here's a few shots from his trip.




Thankfully, Norm has so much free time on his hands during break that one night he went fishing and caught these delicious snapper. He cooked them the next night and I must say, it was maybe one of the best fish I've ever eaten!! It was so wonderful!!

And then there's this guy. Norm has gone out a few times with a local here name Albert who owns a little boat. Norm posted about it eariler when he was first here. He wasn't having the best day of fishing and they were on their way back in and Norm hooked up with this 60lb Wahoo!! It was a fun fight Norm said. After about 30mins of pulling him in, he decided to split 1/2 of the fish with Albert and he took the rest home. He said as he was walking home with only a 1/2 fish people were giving him wierd looks. haha. I didn't matter. We now have a freezer full of Wahoo!! Have I mentioned how much I love Norm's breaks!
What a great find:)!!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you running out of ways to eat it?