8.17.2010

The Final Countdown....

So we are going on Week 3 of exams. The good news is, this is the last week!! For semester 2 anyways...Norm took his first exam today and feels like he did pretty well. Hopefully they will all go that well.

We have about 2 1/2 weeks with Norm all to ourselves. It will be so nice to have a husband and dad back again. Lame I know. I promise I'm not usually this needed, it's just been a long semester! Thanks to the wonderful Jessie Berg we have some amazing things planned over break! I'm beyond excited!

5 comments:

  1. You are not needy, everyone here totally knows what you mean! Can't wait to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! we are praying!! Tell him we said goodluck!! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Sorry I couldn't talk longer today! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray! :) we are going to have the best break ever! so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is looking soooooo cute! and congrats on making it to the countdown! whoot whoot enjoy the break! :)

    ReplyDelete